The MIDWEST R/C SOCIETY
AMA Charter Club 711
Northville Township, MI, USA
Site Table of Contents
2. As shown each of the 4 mowing teams usually have a period of 4 weeks between their respective turns to mow, but this is subject to change (see below).
3. The schedule is NOT intended to be an unbending, all encompassing rule that covers every situation.
4. Each Team Captain is empowered to adjust his team's mowing time and day if required due to weather, special events or another reason; he is responsible for communicating his adjustments to all the members of his team.
5. In case of vacation or a leave of absence, it is the Team Captains responsibility to swap weeks with another Team Captain.
6. Additional cuttings are at the discretion of the Team Captains.
7. The attached schedule will NOT be modified for any of the changes listed in items 4, 5 or 6.
Wednesday is mowing day (weather permitting) otherwise Thursday before 6 p.m.
Typical Mowing times:
Flight Instructors, please consult the mowing schedule and mowing team leader prior to scheduling training sessions to avoid conflicts.
Team members, PLEASE call your team leader if you are unable to show up for field work.
Any team member whose personal schedule conflicts with his team's mowing schedule should contact Bill Brown, 248 379-4935, for reassignment to another team.
All TEAM LEADERS AND MEMBERS MUST BE CHECKED OUT BEFORE RUNNING ANY OFTHE EQUIPMENT USED TO TAKE CARE OF THE PARKING AREA OR FLYING FIELD.
All TEAM LEADERS AND MEMBERS MUST BE CHECKED OUT BEFORE RUNNING ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT USED TO TAKE CARE OF THE PARKING AREA OR FLYING FIELD
NO SMOKING IN OR AROUND THE STORAGE AREAS!
NO REFUELING of EQUIPMENT INSIDE THE STORAGE CONTAINERS!
All hand and Riding mowers: ***Check oil before mowing!***
Ford Tractor Rules:
Report any equipment problems to Arthur Deane 248-348-2058.